Subject: Ongoing projects - status update as of 2024/05/02 / requests for clarification
From: Michal Siemaszko <[email-masked]>
To: Jürgen Albert <[email-masked]>, Mark Hoffmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2024 03:49:44 +0200

Status as of 2024/05/02 is the following:

*1*. 'org.gecko.emf.utils' - replaced PR 
https://github.com/geckoprojects-org/org.gecko.emf.utils/pull/54 with PR 
https://github.com/geckoprojects-org/org.gecko.emf.utils/pull/55; see 
comment 
https://github.com/geckoprojects-org/org.gecko.emf.utils/pull/55#issue-2266522313 
for details;

*2*. 'org.gecko.emf.persistence' - replaced PR 
https://github.com/geckoprojects-org/org.gecko.emf.persistence/pull/26 
with PR 
https://github.com/geckoprojects-org/org.gecko.emf.persistence/pull/27; 
see comments 
https://github.com/geckoprojects-org/org.gecko.emf.persistence/pull/27#issue-2267241936 
and 
https://github.com/geckoprojects-org/org.gecko.emf.persistence/pull/27#issuecomment-2081244749 
for details;

*3*. 'ogc-features' - updated PR 
https://github.com/de-jena/ogc-features/pull/1; see comment 
https://github.com/de-jena/ogc-features/pull/1#issuecomment-2081253500 
for details;

*4*. 'PlayerTour Backend' - worked on this in the meantime, after having 
completed the DTO to EMF coverters' stuff ( see item #1 above ), and 
having brought "OGC API Features Part 1: Core" up to date ( see items #2 
and #3 above ):

*a*) PRs

    * https://github.com/AmateurPlayerTour/backend/pull/43

    * https://github.com/AmateurPlayerTour/backend/pull/44

*b*) Issues

    * https://github.com/AmateurPlayerTour/backend/issues/45

    * https://github.com/AmateurPlayerTour/backend/issues/46

    * https://github.com/AmateurPlayerTour/backend/issues/47

    * https://github.com/AmateurPlayerTour/backend/issues/48

    * (related) https://github.com/AmateurPlayerTour/backend/issues/6

Regards,

-- 
           Michael H. Siemaszko
           Telegram: mhsiemaszko
           Email:[email-masked],
                  [email-masked]
           WWW:http://ideas.into.software/
           GitHub:https://github.com/ideas-into-software/
           LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko/
           Twitter:https://twitter.com/IntoSoftware/